Lianyungang Water Meter Co., Ltd
Add: No.16 West Hailian Road,Lianyungang city,Jiangsu province,China
Electronic remote valve controlled water meter is used to measure the total volume of water flowing through the water pipeline. It has not only a wheel for manual reading, but also an interface for electronic reading. In electronic reading, the data signal corresponding to water volume can be obtained by the position of the wheel detected by the infrared transmitter and receiver on both sides of the wheel. Then the remote reading and data management of water meter can be realized by the follow-up system. This product meets the CJ/T 224-2012 "Electronic remote water meter" standard, and has the following characteristics:
- The counting mechanism is sealed separately, the dial reading is not affected by the water quality, and the reading is always clear.
- The water meter usually works without power supply, reactive power consumption, instantaneous power supply when reading the meter;
- There is no cumulative error between electronic reading and base table reading.
- Remote meter reading reads real-time water meter values without initialization.
- The valve can be opened and closed remotely.
II. Technical parameters
Temperature Grade: Cold Water Meter: T30; Hot Water Meter: T30/T90
Pressure Level: MAP10
Pressure loss grade: p63
Sensitivity level of upstream flow field: U10
Sensitivity level of downstream flow field: D5
IV. Shape Size